Intimate brightening products allow you to create a uniform color of the vaginal/ anal area, underarms, and areola.
We offer products that are specifically designed to be safe to use in intimate areas
How many treatments are normally recommended?
We recommend 3 consecutive treatments every 14 days but the results vary from case to case. This will depend on the client’s lifestyle and their dedication to Home- care usage.
Should my client receive a waxing treatment before or after?
Waxing should be provided 5-7 days prior to actual treatment. No post- waxing or shaving immediately after treatment due to the possibility of more (PIH) Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation.
- Any waxing 5-10 days prior service
- Menstrual cycle (appointment can be made 5 days prior to or after cycle)
- Pregnant or lactating women should seek physician approval
- DO NOT treat open lesions, sores, or wounds
- If you have a history of herpes simplex viral infections in the area being treated, you will need to take a prescription antiviral medication to prevent an outbreak. This medication should be started 3 days prior to the procedure and continued for 5 days post- care.